A lot of people are more health conscious nowadays, and the more serious ones would always want to track their physical activities which is why the best fitness tracker for weight loss is helpful for them.
A good feature of these fitness trackers is it comes with an app that you can download on your phone so that you can record the distances you have walked or run and the calories you have burned.
In addition, other devices like these can also track the quality of your sleep. Most fitness trackers come with colorful interchangeable bands so you can match your outfit and even if you are not working out, it will still be stylish enough to be worn.
The next part of this article discusses in detail three fitness trackers which may be helpful if in case you are thinking of buying one.
Best Fitness Trackers for Weight Loss
IMFRCHCS Fitness Tracker Activity Tracker with 1.1″ AMOLED Color Display Smart Watch, 24/7Heart Rate Monitor, Indoor Outdoor Tracking, Sleep Monitor, 5 ATM Waterproof Step Counter Watch for Women Men
Amazfit Band 5 Activity Fitness Tracker with Alexa Built-in, 15-Day Battery Life, Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate, Sleep & Stress Monitoring, 5 ATM Water Resistant, Fitness Watch for Men Women Kids, Black
IMFRCHCS Fitness Watch
This fitness watch can help you track your steps, workout activities, calories, and sleep quality. It is powered by a rechargeable 45 mAh Li-Polymer battery that can last up to 15 days on standby.
Its battery is rechargeable using the built-in USB port. It weighs 19.6 grams and has a dimension of 9.45 x 0.71 x 0.39 inches, and the size of its screen is 1.1 inches.
The IMFRCHCS Fitness Watch is Bluetooth 4.0 capable and it can be paired with Android and iOS devices versions 4.4 and 9 and higher, respectively. Its original thermoplastic polyurethanes or TPU band is black, but it can be replaced with the purple and blue bands that come with the fitness tracker.
The watch itself is waterproof, so when it accidentally rains while you are running, you won’t have to worry about it getting damaged. Lastly, the fitness watch can be programmed to give notifications and set alarms when paired with the fitness app created for it.
- It is IPX7 waterproof.
- It comes with a two-year replacement warranty and money-back guarantee.
- The straps can be swapped.
- The manufacturer provides 24/7 online support.
- It can be connected to a cellphone or tablet.
- It comes with a fitness app that you can install on your smartphone.
- It comes with an easy-to-follow quickstart guide.
- The watch is comfortable to wear.
- It is stylish and lightweight.
- The watch’s battery is rechargeable, and it only takes 10 minutes for it to be completely charged.
- It does not have a heart monitor.
- The step tracker is inaccurate sometimes.
- The brightness of the screen can’t be adjusted.
Amazfit Band Activity Fitness Tracker
The Amazfit Band Activity Fitness Tracker allows you to track your burned calories, steps, sleep, and exercise activities. It is powered by a rechargeable battery and has a built-in USB port where you can connect a cable so you can charge it using a phone charger or computer.
It has a Wrist Sense feature which allows you to activate the screen when you raise your wrist or tap it. It also comes with interchangeable bands that come in different colors-cyan, pink, purple, black, and blue. This fitness watch is IP67 waterproof so that it won’t get damaged by sweat or when it accidentally rains.
It is Bluetooth 4.0 capable, and it also comes with an app that you can install on your tablet or smartphone that runs Android 4.4 and iOS 7.1 and above.
However, the app can’t be installed on TCL, Lenovo, Asus, and Windows cell phones. Finally, this fitness watch will remind you to exercise if you have been sedentary for a while.
- It comes with a user manual.
- It comes with a one-year guarantee.
- It has a rechargeable battery.
- The fitness watch is easy to pair with a phone.
- It is comfortable and easy to set up.
- Its screen is bright enough.
- It comes with interchangeable straps.
- Its battery is long lasting.
- It has a good fit and is stylish.
- It does not have a heart monitor.
- The watch may inaccurately track your steps sometimes.
- The orientation of the screen can’t be changed.
Cubitt CT1 Series 2 Fitness Tracker
The Cubitt CT1 Series 2 Fitness Tracker is capable of tracking sleep quality, burned calories, steps, and distance. It features a 1.05-inch TFT-LCD screen and a battery that can be fully charged in 45 minutes; moreover, the watch comes with a built-in charger which you can instantly connect to a computer.
The battery has 45 mAh capacity, and it can last up to seven days when on standby. In case the watch gets wet with sweat or water, you don’t need to worry about damaging it because it is IP67 waterproof.
The watch is made of high-grade TPU, and it also comes with an extra silicone band which means that the band is interchangeable.
This fitness tracker can also be paired with a smartphone because it is Bluetooth 4.0 capable; furthermore, it has an app that you can install on an Android device or iPhone. Finally, it features a sedentary and anti-lost alert.
- It is easy to wear, comfortable, and stylish.
- It comes with a user manual.
- It features an interchangeable band.
- It has a rechargeable battery, and it really lasts long.
- They provide customer service.
- It has multiple kinds of SNS alert, so you don’t have to check your phone.
- It is waterproof.
- It does not require a USB cable for it to be charged.
- The screen orientation can be changed.
- Some of its trackers are inaccurate.
- It also does not have a heart monitor.
- The watch needs to be restarted when it stops syncing with your phone.
Best Fitness Tracker for Weight Loss: The Verdict
All of the three products we have mentioned have very similar features. All of them are able to track sleep quality, steps, and burned calories. Also, they all have an app that can be installed on a smartphone or tablet so you can easily keep track of your progress.
Any of the three is a good choice if you are looking for a sweat and waterproof fitness tracker because all of them are IP67 certified. In addition, they are all stylish and comfortable to wear.
Although all three are alike in so many ways, the NewYouDirect Smart Watch Activity Tracker stands out because it comes with several interchangeable colorful bands.
However, if you want a watch that is compatible with a lot of smartphones, the best fitness tracker for weight loss is either the IMFRCHCS Fitness Watch or the Cubitt CT1 Series 2 Fitness Tracker.