Being fit is no longer just a trend but a necessity. Thanks to the internet, more people are now aware of the tremendous benefits and the need of having to work out regularly. Most of us lead quite stressful lives with our work and other responsibilities.
Thus, being fit will not just make you physically fit but also helps in keeping you mentally alert. Most often than not, the results of your workout and diet will not be visible. Thus, other than looking at yourself in the mirror, one great tool to help you track your progress is a weighing scale.
The Weighing Scale
Weighing scales have come a long way from what they used to be. We are certain that a couple of decades ago, you were familiar with those analog weighing scales. These weren’t the most accurate, to begin with, and as time went by and the longer you used them, they became more inaccurate.
As we progressed, the invention of digital bathroom weighing scale took over the market by storm. These are far more accurate in comparison to the analog counterparts. That did not stop there since digital weighing scales have undergone a lot of transformation.
Initially, they were capable of only displaying weight until new and high-end ones became capable of even displaying your BMI amongst other values and can pair with your phone too. With that in mind, if you are on the market for a good digital weighing scale, the Greater Goods Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale might be something that you can consider.
Greater Goods Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale
The purpose of owning a digital weighing scale is that you can set a particular target and keep up with it. In the process, it is essential to see your progress to see how far you’ve come along. By weighing in almost regularly, it will help you keep your weight in check and also help you remain on track.
- The Greater Goods Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale is designed in such a manner that it makes it easier for you to check your weight regularly. It is known to provide you with only accurate data.
- The Greater Goods Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale is built only with tough materials that are meant to last you a long time. In fact, the company is very conscious about where they get their materials from and the people who manufacture it. The company ensures that it upholds all of the international standards that are set for protecting workers.
- It is equipped with BMI, water weight, bone mass, and lean mass scales.
- It does not matter if you have poor eyesight as the weighing scale comes with an extra large and very brightly lit LCD screen. This makes viewing your results quite easy.
- There is also an auto-calibration feature on this weighing scale along with the auto on and off option so that it saves the battery power.
- It has a non-slip and scratch resistant feet along with four weighing sensors that are very precise.
- The glass is large and tempered and can hold weight up to 400 lbs.
- The digital weighing scale comes packed with Bluetooth technology. It can pair with your Android and iOS phones with absolute ease with the Weight Gurus app. This app is fantastic as it has the ability to save up to eight user profiles, which means the whole family can check the progress of their weight loss and see the trends too.
- In cases when your phone is not in range, it will save your latest weight check on the weighing scale itself and will transfer the data on to the app when it gets a chance to sync with it.
- This device runs on four AAA size batteries that come along with the product when you buy it.
- This product has a unique and attractive design.
- Easy to read even in the dark
- Conveniently pairs with the Weight Gurus app
- Multiple individuals can use it
- Safe to use even on wet flooring
- It will not scratch your floor.
- Battery saving
- Sturdy and sleek
- You do not always need your phone around you when you are using this weighing scale.
- The app is not too user-friendly which might be a hassle for some users.
- Certain phone models may have a harder time to get in sync with the weighing scale
A Summary of What the Product is All About
The Greater Goods Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale is an accurate and a must-have product if you need to progress with your weight loss goals continually. It comes with a bright backlit screen and an app that you can pair with the weighing scale via Bluetooth so that you can save your and family member’s data.
However, some of you might have trouble syncing as well as navigating the app. You can use it in your kitchen, home gym, or bathroom since it comes with a slip-protection feature.
A Comparison with Another Digital Weighing Scale
EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale
We compared the Greater Goods Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale to the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale. It was evident right away that the former digital weighing scale is far superior to its counterpart. Let’s shed some light on why it is so.
- The weighing scale does not provide you with all-time accurate results like the Greater Goods weighing scale.
- It has zero Bluetooth functionality, which means, you cannot pair your phone with it nor can you track your progress or save your user profile.
- This weighing scale is capable of just displaying your weight and nothing else like your BMI, water weight, bone mass or lean mass.
The Greater Goods Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale is a digital weighing scale that can help people who are on a journey to being fit.
This weighing scale is sturdy and will last you a very long time and always provide you with accurate results. It syncs with your phone to help you track your progress better, and a part of the company’s profits goes towards charity fighting issues like child trafficking and assisting victims of such.