It is crucial for your overall health to maintain an ideal body weight, and it is one way of helping you prevent several diseases or conditions. Although weight alone is not enough to indicate if someone is healthy or not, it can still tell you that something may be wrong.
So, how do we measure weight? What is the best body weight scale out there?
Having an ideal body weight can help you reduce the risks of developing conditions like diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, gallstones, and certain cancers. Aside from these, it also makes you maintain self-confidence and helps you feel good about yourself. So, let’s go ahead and find out which is the perfect body weight scale for you.
Best Body Weight Scale: Top Three Picks
On this post, we will compare the top three body weight scales available on the market today. We will discuss their features, pros, and cons so we can come up with the best choice for you.
RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale
This body weight scale has a stylish and modern exterior that can perfectly fit your bedroom or your bathroom. Its platform is made of tempered glass and a high-quality plastic which make it durable.
It comes with four high-precision sensors and four electrodes which help you get accurate measurements.
- It comes with four high-precision sensors and four electrodes.
- It features a 4.0 Bluetooth connectivity.
- It can analyze 11 essential body compositions.
- It can be synchronized with fitness applications like Google Fit, Apple Health, and Fitbit App.
- It comes with a backlit LED display.
- It can support a maximum weight of 396 lbs.
- The application can be easily downloaded and set-up.
- It is FDA-approved.
- It is easy to set-up with your smartphone via Bluetooth connectivity.
- Profiles can be set-up so it can track progress.
- It can measure and analyze 11 body compositions which are your fat-free and regular body weight, the percentage of body fat and water, BMI, skeletal muscle, bone and muscle mass, basal metabolism, protein, and body age.
- It can be synchronized with your favorite fitness applications like Google Fit, Apple Health, and Fitbit App.
- It has indicators which will tell you if the battery needs to be replaced or if it is overloaded.
- It has an automatic on and off feature which is energy-saving.
- It will not give accurate body measurements to pacemaker users, pregnant women, and other internal device users.
- Creating profiles on the application takes time.
1byone Bluetooth Body Fat Scale
This product can analyze eight different essential body measurements which can be instantly sent to your smartphone every time you step on it. You only need to download the application and connect your smartphone to the scale, and the data can already be sent.
There is also no need to turn it on and off because it will automatically read your measurements once you step on it.
- It uses a step-on technology.
- Its platform is made of tempered glass which can measure up to 400 lbs.
- It supports both IOS and Android.
- It comes with four high-precision sensors.
- It uses Bluetooth connectivity.
- It uses BIA technology.
- It comes with a 3.3-inch LED display.
- It reads your measurements instantly, after stepping on the scale.
- It supports both IOS and Android.
- It uses Bluetooth connectivity and can also be connected to mobile applications.
- It measures eight different body compositions.
- It has a compact design and is made of tempered glass which makes it impact-resistant.
- It only supports Android 4.3 or higher, and IOS 8.0.
- Its metal and glass platform can make you feel cold during the winter season.
- The application is a bit tricky so you will have to use the manual to guide you.
Etekcity Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale
This scale is made of a thick tempered glass with a large platform that is perfect for those with balance issues or those with big feet. It has round finishing edges and four non-slip grip feet for added safety and to keep the scale steady. It can measure up to 440 lbs with its four high-precision sensors.
- It uses a step-on technology and provides an instant reading.
- It comes with non-slip rubber feet.
- It is equipped with four high-precision sensors.
- It can measure up to 440 lbs.
- It has an automatic shut off feature for energy saving.
- Its platform is made of tempered glass which makes it durable.
- It has a 14” x 12” wide platform.
- It has a 4.3-inch LCD screen.
- It uses Bluetooth connectivity.
- It is energy-saving and uses step-on technology which also provides an instant reading.
- It comes with four non-grip rubber feet to keep the scale steady and safe.
- It has a large-scale platform for those with big feet and balance issues.
- It is durable and stable with its thick tempered glass.
- It has a 4.3-inch LCD screen with large digits and bright backlight.
- It allows you to set your goals and track your progress.
- It can support an unlimited number of profiles and automatically detects the user.
- Its application is a bit complicated, so you have to use the manual for guidance.
- The app tracks a lot of data which can be overwhelming, so you have to delete those you do not want to see.
- It does not connect to other popular fitness applications.
After a thorough comparison of the features, pros, and cons, let us now choose the best body weight scale for you. All three products are competitive, and they promise to give you comprehensive data so you can monitor your weight.
We can conclude that the perfect choice is the RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale. It is FDA-approved and can measure 11 body compositions which can give you more data about your health.
Its application is also easy to set-up via Bluetooth, and you can synchronize the scale to your favorite fitness applications. In addition, every family member can also create a profile, and their progress can be easily tracked.
However, the 1byone Bluetooth Body Fat Scale is just as competitive. It uses a step-on technology and can measure up to 400 lbs, compared to RENPHO’s 396-lb capacity.
It also supports both IOS and Android OS and can be connected to other mobile applications. Although, it can only measure eight essential body compositions compared to RENPHO which can analyze 11.
The Etekcity Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale has a wider platform for those with large feet and balance issues. It also comes with four non-slip feet for added safety and stability.
It can measure up to 440 lbs but it cannot be synchronized with your favorite fitness applications, and it is a bit tricky to navigate.
Overall, we can say that no matter what you choose, each product can definitely provide you satisfaction. But keep in mind that your body weight measurement does not dictate your overall health.
If you want to understand your body better and make sure that you are living a healthy lifestyle, the first step is to consult your doctor so you can be given the best advice.