The trend towards achieving fitness goals at a much faster pace has been steadily growing the past few years; starting with different diets that promise results at the end of each program to some of the best weight loss protein powders, which provide consistent weight loss without having to redesign your lifestyle completely.
The age-old combination of proper diet and exercise is the safest way to go, but nutritional supplements are slowly creeping up and embedding themselves in the mix; especially with the added nutritional benefits that they bring to the table. Pun intended.
How to Use the Best Weight Loss Protein Powders
Drinking supplements, like the best weight loss protein powder, is not just a scoop-and-stir technique; it also involves consultations with a fitness professional and dedication to bringing out its best qualities up front.
Here are a couple of tips to effectively use the best weight loss protein powder:
Do You Need It?
Check with your physician to determine if you really need to take this supplement as you may not need to lose weight at all but you just need to gain muscle mass. In that case, muscle mass protein shakes will be better for you.
When Do You Need It?
Drinking the best weight loss protein powder can be tricky as you have to know when to drink it for it to be effective. Generally, you can take weight loss protein powder shake as either a meal replacement and as a post-workout drink.
Weight loss protein shakes are packed with naturally occurring nutrients and are filling enough to replace one meal per serving. Make sure that you don’t replace more than one meal a day as you will need nutrients from varied sources.
Possibly the best time to consume a weight loss protein drink is right after a workout. The vitamins and minerals found in protein shakes boost post-workout metabolism, and they also support the fast healing of muscles.
How Do You Make The Most Of It?
The best weight loss protein powder works best when paired with a fitness program that fits your body type and lifestyle; and a diet that meets your nutritional needs.
Here is a sample of the best weight loss protein powder on the market right now:
FitMiss Delight Healthy Nutritional Shake for Women
The FitMiss Delight weight loss protein powder is specially designed for women. It has a unique blend of vegetable- and fruit-based nutrients that not only control the appetite but also serve as a meal replacement.
The ingredients of the FitMiss Delight are proven to be gluten-free for better digestion.
High-Protein And Low-Carb
Much like any protein shake, the FitMiss Delight is filled with protein that is plant-based which is an excellent low-carb option.
The protein called Solathin is proven to control appetite and increase metabolism.
The components of the FitMiss Delight provide optimum levels of minerals, vitamins, and enzymes that make you feel full at a faster rate.
- The FitMiss Delight has a great flavor that can be mixed and matched with other nutrient-filled ingredients and herbs to enhance its benefits further.
- This weight loss protein shake is filling and nutritious even if a serving only has a mere 100 calories.
- The FitMiss powder does not leave any weird or unpleasant aftertaste, and it does go down smoothly.
- The FitMiss Delight gets chalky and dry if not mixed well. For the best texture, use something thicker than water such as milk.
MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Ripped Whey Protein Isolate Weight Loss Formula
The Muscletech Nitro Whey Protein Powder is a 7-in-1 powder that not only promotes muscle growth but also helps burn the fat to reveal finely-toned muscles.
Containing L-carnitine, L-tartrate and conjugated linoleic acid, as well as green tea and rose hip extracts, the Nitro-Tech is one of the advanced formulations amongst protein powders.
Clean Source of Protein
The protein content of the Nitro-Tech comes from the cleanest possible source like plants and vegetables that provide more powerful amino acids.
The formulation of the MuscleTech Nitro ensured that no caffeine would be included in the mix.
- The MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Protein Powder tastes good and does not leave any unpleasant aftertaste.
- This supplement provides you with enough energy for the day while suppressing the urge to eat, which goes well in any weight loss program.
- The Nitro-Tech is a great post-workout drink as it heals muscles right away, preventing pain from occurring.
- The MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Protein Powder does not mix well when using a spoon to stir it. It is suggested that a blender should be used, or at least give it a good shake for better consistency.
Genius Protein Powder
The Genius protein powder was formulated using an advanced, all-natural approach that guarantees that the nutrients it can supply are organic and without any trace of chemical and other contaminants.
Fast and Slow
The Genius Protein Powder has both Casein and Whey Isolates which, in effect, combines both fast and slow protein release that provides a more holistic approach to bodybuilding.
Effective Weight Loss
This supplement is packed with nutrients and has a low-calorie count which makes it a suitable meal replacement.
Staves Off Hunger
This formulation has micellar casein that has been proven to prevent hunger and stop cravings.
- The Genius Protein Powder mixes well with other flavors, and it is easier to stir as compared to other protein powders of the same caliber.
- The taste profile of the Genius Protein Powder is on the sweeter side of things and can be off-putting especially if mixed with food that already has a sweet profile to begin with.
- This supplement can be chalky if not mixed well and will end up tasting bland.
The preceding supplements have unique features and seem to blend well with other food and flavors. The weight loss does come as a side effect rather than being the main feature but the gaining muscle mass while losing weight makes it a win-win scenario for you in any case.
The MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Whey Protein Powder is the best weight loss protein powder on the list with its excellent benefits and its holistic approach to muscle development. Its unique formulation, which leaves no aftertaste, is complex and allows this supplement to be both a meal replacement and a post-workout drink.
For better and faster results while using this supplement, consult a fitness professional and follow the instructions carefully. Being a supplement, always take this protein powder in moderation and make sure to exercise regularly.